Uploaded by NatanFudge
Uploaded Jul 23, 2020
Game Version 1.15.1
Size 103.16 KB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.15 Versions
- Fixed an exception while starting game.
- Fixed two "Not Enough Crashes deobfuscated stack trace" lines appearing (instead of just one).
- Added an API for running code when the game crashes to prevent the window getting stuck in weird states.
- Forgot a debug flag
- Fixed the entry point catcher not being enabled...
- Initialization errors will now be printed as soon as an error is caught, instead of only when displaying the crash screen.
- The init error screen will now display in more disaster cases.
- Fixed the window not closing when pre-initialization errors occur.
- Fixed a rare error.
- Compatibility with Informed Load.
- Compatibility with Multiconnect.
Note: Informed Load has yet to publish the compatible version.
- Fixed an incompatibility with LambdaControls (mostly just a mistake, not really an incompatibility).
- Crash logs will now be uploaded as gists instead of to the dimdev haste. This can be reverted by setting
DIMDEV_HASTEin the config.
- Fixed some GUI bugs in the crash scree
- Will no longer blame jumploader for errors all the time