Not Enough crashes is a Minecraft mod that improves crashes in Minecraft. If the game is closing with no crash screen or log, enable forceCrashScreen in the configuration! Fabric is supported for all versions. Go here for Forge downloads.
NEC can be installed on the client and server independently.
- When crashing, you can go back to the title screen and keep playing, without needing to restart.
- A convenient way to submit syntax-highlighted crash reports via a special crash screen.
- Display a list of mods that were involved in the crash, and can be clicked to go to their issue tracker.
- More useful stack traces that are deobfuscated and include additional information such as NBT for mod developers.
- Force crash logs to always appear (forceCrashScreen)