Not Enough Animations
This mod brings a lot of missing third-person animations from the first-person or modifies them to be better representative to how they should look like or look like in the first-person. This mod was created as an expansion for the First-Person Mod, but works completely on its own and is fully vanilla/3rd party server compatible(since it's all just visual).
All features can be enabled/disabled individually in an ingame config screen! (Accessible via the ModList/ModMenu)
- Maps(Yes you can see the map content if your client has been sent the map by holding it once/seeing it in an item frame)
- Shield placement(you block where you look, not where the body is rotated to. So this will rotate the body with the head while blocking)
- Don't show items during two-handed animations(Hide the offhand item while using a bow/crossbow)
- Boat rowing(No longer sitting there and staring at the self-moving Paddles)
- Horses(at least act like you're holding the reins)
- Looking at a compass/clock(this one is actually more eye candy for the First-person Mod to make the compass better usable, but won't hurt outside of that, can be modified in the config file to extend to more items)
- Ladder/climbing animation
- Crawling animation, replacing the swimming one while out of water
- Smooth arm movement and transitions
- Scabbard Sword while not in use
Support via or Github! The comments are not there to report bugs/crashes/get help.