A simple currency mod using thermal expansion(not required) type metals. Generally meant to be used for adventure maps or crafted worlds and economies.
- Simple. Maybe even too simple.
- No dependencies.
- Denominations can be changed up and down in the 2x2 crafting grid.
- Denomination values are in powers of four for easy scripting(e.g. 4^0=1, 4^1=4, 4^2=16, etc).
- Coins can be defaced(melted in furnace) to base metal nuggets to ensure real world value.
- Random chance of some mobs dropping coins when killed by a player. Drop rate is low. Mob grinder setups won't work, even with CC turtles.
- Coins can not be minted or crafted.
- Good for simple RPG shops with a slightly archaic aesthetic. (No credit card items or paper bills)
- A simple resource pack could rename the coins and/or redo the textures if you don't like the Thermal Expansion metals.
- Coin purse
- Dungeon loot
- Option to disable Thermal Expansion coins.
Each item in the list is worth 4x more than the preceding item and can be crafted in the 2x2 grid.
- Iron coin (value: 1)
- Iron coin pile (value: 4)
- Copper coin (value: 16)
- Copper coin pile (value: 64)
- Silver coin (value: 256)
- Silver coin pile (value: 1,024)
- Gold coin (value: 4,096)
- Gold coin pile (value: 16,384)
- Enderium coin (value: 65,536)
- Enderium coin pile (value: 262,144)
- Mithril coin (value: 1,048,576)
- Mithril coin pile (value: 4,194,304)
- Permission is granted to use this mod in modpacks public or private.
- Distribute however you like but don't expect support from anybody.
Comments are disabled because for all intents and purposes I'm not at all interested in your ideas about how to improve this mod. Currency mods are done to death so go somewhere else if you want more features. The whole point of this mod is NOT to become feature rich.