Netherific (AKA Phantasmic) is a nether expansion mod for 1.18.2+ which aims to expand further on the Nether than Mojang did during the Nether Update. It expands on all of the current nether biomes with new mechanics, mobs, items, blocks & more, all while still feeling vanilla.
Requires Geckolib for some versions
- 50+ new blocks total, with a lot of them being decorative and a few having unique functionalities.
- New nether related foods such as Ghost Peppers, Fungus stew, Polterpork, and Hoglin meat
- Adds the Nether Reactor Core from old Pocket Edition versions with a fresh take.
- A new ghostly mob for the soul sand valleys
- A new soul forging mechanic used to convert both specific overworld and nether items to more "soul-like" items.
- A new unique toolset created from soul forging
- Expansions on all current nether biomes, such as new decorations, blocks, and items.
- Certain features are configurable via config-file and gamerules!
—Most these features are only present in the latest versions—
"Will Phantasmic be back-ported to X version?"
1.18.2 is the only version it will be backported to.
"Will Phantasmic be ported to fabric?"
"Am I allowed to use Phantasmic in my modpack?"
Of course! credit / a link to the mod would appreciated but is not necessary whatsoever.
"Where can I provide a translation / contribute to translations of the mod?"
You can translate the mod here
- YouTube can be accessed here
- Community Discord Server can be joined here -- (Join for sneak peaks and support!)
- If you'd like to donate, my Ko-Fi can be accessed here
- Made possible using MCreator