A mod that allows you to modify the NBT-data of entities and TileEntities while you are playing. Type "/nbtedit" to edit the NBT-data of the object you are looking at or "/nbtedit <x> <y> <z> [d]" to edit the NBT-data of the TileEntity at the position x,y,z in dimension d or your current dimension. The original version for MC 1.7 and lower can be found here. While the idea is taken from the original mod, no code has been taken from it.
This is intended to be used by developers, not normal players! While it is not forbidden to use this on a server that people actually play on, it is discouraged since misusing this mod can lead to potentially irreparable damage to the world.
No mod author expects people to modify the NBT-data of his/her (Tile-)entities or items. If something breaks because you modified its NBT-data, it is neither my fault nor that of the developers of the mod that broke.
- View&edit NBT-data of Entities and TileEntities without leaving the world
- NBT-data is shown in external windows
- It is possible to view multiple NBT-tags at once
- Auto-Pulling: NBT data in a window can be set to update every n ticks
- Store tags for future use
- Unlimited amount of named clipboards
- Export clipboard contents to sharable files
- Integration with Immersive Engineering: view the NBT-data of the master block of a multiblock
- Has an API that makes it possible to register special actions for specific (Tile-)entities