MythicBotany is a mod that expands botania a little bit. Some of its features are listed below:
- The mana infuser: An upgrade to the terrestrial agglommeration plate that requires gold an shimmerrock underneath and besides Terrasteel allows to create Alfsteel.
- Alfsteel: Made like Terrastell but with alfheim resources. Can be used to create a better armor, pylons and other things.
- Dreamwood Wands: You can now make wands of the forest from dreamwood
- Some new flowers:
- Wither Aconite: Creates Mana from nether stars
- Exoblaze: Fills the fuel of brewing stands with mana
- Hellebore: Stops piglins and hoglins from zombifying in the overworld
- Aquapanthus: Fills petal apothecaries and cauldrons nearby.
- Raindeletia: Creates mana when it's raining. Must have a clear view to the sky. Place it on vivid grass or enchanted soil to make it produce more mana.
- It also adds an alfheim dimension and some content from the norse mythology
Everything can also be found in the lexica botania.
To further improve the alfheim dimension, check out Feywild, a land of magic and fey. It adds a config option that its features spawn inside the Alfheim dimension which can greatly improve alfheim and make it even more worth travelling there.
If you prefer a video showcasing the features of MythicBotany: AA Gaming made a very good and detailed mod showcase: