Uploaded by Aeronica
Uploaded Aug 5, 2017
Game Version 1.10.2
Size 10.93 MB
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Issue #2 Extraneous input '&' after note length command: Now allows the tie of a tied note to exist before or after an interspersed command e.g. "c.&c16l64&c" or "c.&c16&l64c"
- Issue #17 "Musician Villager Entity Name": Added language key for the Musician Villager.
- Issue #18 "Suggestion; MML@ & final ;":
- Add a URL link to the "MML Simple Editor" dialog. URL is configurable. default URL is https://archeagemmllibrary.com/
- The "MML@" and ";" tokens in the MML entry dialog is now optional.
- Improved ArcheAge MML support. Now detects ArcheAge MML volume levels and "does the right thing".
- Improved MML parsing by making it less strict. It will allow silly MML like accidentals on rests: e.g. "a&a&R+8.l16a" The "MML@" and ";" tokens in the MML entry dialog is optional. Allow rests in between tied notes. Rests will extend overall length of the tied notes as expected.
- Added more localization string for GUIs.
- Improved tool-tips on instruments and music paper.