Uploaded by _ForgeUser19115744
Uploaded Apr 16, 2015
Game Version 1.7.10 +3
Size 101.63 KB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Fully featured content pack loading system, which allows users to create new music discs. You can set the display name, artwork, sound file and artist/song name.. You can also give custom records an enchantment glow effect, or give them custom lore!
- Enchantment: AutoTune - The auto tune enchantment is a weapon enchantment added by the Musica mod. Whenever you damage a mob, it will play a random noteblock sound. When you kill a hostile mob, it will have a very small chance to drop almost any record in the game. This enchantment has four tiers, the higher the tier, the higher chance you have at getting a record drop. This effect also stacks with Looting.
- Music Clerk: There is a new villager added by Musica. This villager will be able to trade almost any record in the game with you, and can sometimes have a trade for a jukebox. The house which this villager spawns from is extremely similar to the librarian house, however there is a record player in place of a crafting table.
- Records can be found in various dungeon chests.
- Full support for creepers! Musica alters how creepers drop records. Creepers will now drop almost any record in the game, if killed by a skeleton.
- Ore Dictionary support. All records added by/through this mod are entered into the ore dictionary, and are added under the same name as vanilla records.
- Fully configurable configuration file, including a GUI. The config file allows you to change many aspects about the mod, such as valid dungeon loot locations, ids, and drop rates.