MrCrayfish's Gun Mod
MrCrayfish's Gun Mod is a new and exciting weapon mod with a unique vision. Adding nine weapons, all can be highly customised to create your own unique variant. Using attachments and enchantments, you can increase the stats of a weapon to create an even more powerful version. Dyes can be used to change the colour of any weapon and attachment. This mod also adds grenades and stun grenades!
- Includes nine unique weapons: Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Grenade Launcher, Bazooka, Mini Gun, Assault Rifle, Machine Pistol and Heavy Rifle!
- Adds Attachments to customise your weapon. Add different types of scopes and stocks to your weapon, put a new grip under the barrel or make your weapon quiet with a silencer!
- Nine unique enchantments to create an even more powerful weapon!
- Immersive experience with custom sounds and animations.
- The ability to headshot any vanilla mob in the game.
- Datapack support to allow you to change the base properties of all weapons.
- Integration into Controllable to allow you to play this mod with a Controller.
- A well designed code base that allows developers to create addons.
📦 Modpack Developers / Server Owners
As of version 1.0, the mod is now data driven. This means in order to change the properties of a weapon, you must now use a datapack instead of the config file. This allows myself to patch the default properties of weapons while still allowing everyone to customise as needed. Template coming soon!
👨💻 How to Create an Addon
OUTDATED. Please stand by while this is updated to 1.0.0. Thank you!
MrCrayfish's Gun Mod now makes it possible to create addons as of version (1.13.1) and allows you create new weapons, ammo, and projectiles in a very small amount of code. If you are interested in developing an addon and/or potentially getting it featured on this page, you can check out the example mod I wrote. Feel free to use this project as a base of your own addon. Documentation is still a work in progress and will be updated soon.
🙋♀️ Need Support or Want to Follow Mod Development:
The comment section isn't great for support, which is why MrCrayfish recommends you join the Discord community. You can get help installing and configuring mods, resolving crashes and more! Plus you'll also get access to news about mod updates and development (before anywhere else!). Click the banner below to join 🔽