Mob Mash is a Minecraft mod that adds several sophisticated and advanced new mobs, both hostile and passive, to your world. Each mob added carries a special AI to make them unique, challenging, and most important of all, fitting. Marvel in wonder as you encounter each wondrous entity found in our perpetually growing list of features.
Our Perpetually Growing List of Features:
- The Mothman is a dark and scary type of mob. He only spawns at night and is attracted to lights, but don't think less of him for that. When ready to fight, the mothman charges at you at double speed and tries to swipe at your eyes and blind you, so make sure to hit at their feet or turn around when they're about to hit you.
- The Reptomaniac is a vicious lizard man who kills animals whenever he feels it is alright, aka, all whenever he can get his webbed hands on them. Able to climb fences and armed with a tenacity to kill animals, his special attack is a "leech hit" where for each heart he takes from his foes, he gains. Wear armor and use a shield when fighting against these guys, the less health they can steal the easier they are to fight off.
- The Crocoduck was borrowed from an older mod I created. He doesn't quack or hiss, he hacks, and he attacks anything he can fit in his mouth. They lay eggs which can be used to hatch a baby Crocoduck, which can be tamed with raw meat and used to hunt animals, but watch out, they won't stop until your ground is littered in raw meat and other animal drops.
- The Meme was inspired by the character "Pink Guy" from Filthy Frank. The meme does nothing on its own but scream loudly and run around violently, unless it is left alone to its own kind, where it very quickly learns how to behave like the mobs around it. This includes them eating grass when around sheep, being tamed the same way as wolves are in the presence of wolves, or raid farms with rabbits.
- The Slagmite was borrowed from another mod I made called KAGIC, the slagmite is like a silverfish but it doesn't hide in blocks and flees light wherever it may find it. Its signature move is the ability to fuse, or combine into one gigantic slagmite, with the combined health and damage of its consisting slagmites. Slagmites also have a Nether variant that sets fire to its opponents. When large enough, they bear a gray boss bar.
- The Sandworm is barely visible as it waits slowly for its prey to wander near. Found only in deserts, the sandworm waits on the hot desert sand for something to walk by and attempt to fit its tiny jaws around. It's ability to create sinkholes make it a sinister foe, but it is quick to subdue with a measly four hearts of health.
- The Pirate is a treacherous, maritime mob that relentlessly tries to steal your booty (there are no girl pirates, so that be taken either way.) Pirates are capable of picking up items and placing them into an internal inventory, and when killed, their drops are placed in a chest that automatically sinks to the bottom of the ocean. Have fun treasure hunting!
- The Nomad is a friendly desert mob who travel with their family, making a profit off of far off travelers. Nomads only take gold, they accept nothing else, making them extremely important when you're hungry and have some gold to spare. They suffer the wrath of Husks, Spiders, and Sandworms, but they have their own tips and tricks to handle these baddies.
- Grizzly Bears are a large natural opponent that will hungrily pick off your livestock and compete with each other over food and territory.
- Cursed Tools are magical items that dance around, looking for something occupy their meaningless existence. Whether that is destroying forests, killing animals, fighting each other, or killing players, Cursed Tools are quite the double edged sword when it comes to usefulness.
- The Doppelganger is a faceless individual with a feat for disguise. He steals your name, steals your skins, and steals your looks, only to use them against you in a savage attempt to generate mayhem and turmoil, destroying doors, opening fences, and setting fires.
- Ghosts are the players who have lost their lives to the most excruciating of causes. They mean you no harm, and hope for you to bode well and not to make the same mistakes they did. Don't get too close or you might just hurl, and eliminate them with a smite enchanted sword.
Want to Suggest Your Own Feature?
The list of mobs and features keep growing with every new update, and if you pledge just $1 to our Patreon, your suggestions can be made on the Official Discord suggestion channel and have a chance of being added to a community poll to be coded into the mod!
Want to Add This Mod to a Modpack?
Go ahead! Just credit me in some way.
What are Metrics?
In the configs there is a setting to exchange metrics. All these metrics are are your Minecraft version, mod version, and if you're running this on a client or server. It is helpful for me to figure out how my mod is being used. You may turn it off but I'd prefer you don't.
Here is a spotlight by Rayne, give him a like!
How Can I Help You?
All my links are around here somewhere, you can help by either pledging me on Patreon, donating to my PayPal, joining the Discord, or even downloading my mods. I run another decently sized mod called KAGIC, which is a Steven Universe themed mod with enough tech influence for just about anyone to understand and play it. Overall, I present a lot of options, and I don't ask for much.