Informs you if you have mods missing or updated, the minecrat version has changed or literally if anything is missing.
- 1.14.4 Fabric
- 1.15.2 Fabric
- Shows a warning if you load a world and something is wrong
- Example: Minecraft version has changed, mod was removed, mod was updated, registries are missing or if just anything is missing
- You can create a backup of the world
- You can create an informative log
- Does work on servers
- Added support for servers
Please report bugs on the GitHub linked in the problesm tab above.
Fell free to use it.
If you have a good idea for an update then just post it down in the comments.
If you have a translation just post it down in the comments and I will send you a template.