1.14(.1) requires Fabric! Loader and Fabric API
1.13(.2) requires Rift! https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/rift
Play your tunes (mp3/ogg/wav/m4a/flac) inside Minecraft. Browse your folders (and drives) and play the songs in them. Also opens playlists (m3u/pls). Not exactly a necessary mod, but I was bored waiting for MCP to ever update
Press J while in game to bring up the interface. In-game, you can press P for play/pause, or [ and ] for previous and next track, or - and = for volume down and up. These are all bindable (and unbindable) in the minecraft controls menu. Double click file to play. Volume and position in song are adjustable. Remembers your last used folder (and volume)
Mod Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z7G-yMXn3Y
Mod review (auf Deutsch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gppbvqOh6X0
- DONE add OSD (On Screen Display). still TODO - improve it. Show somewhere other than in chat perhaps, or display a graphic for play/pause/stopped or something
- "Now playing" field in interface. Probably an editable "Current directory" field as well so one can change directories without clicking through the whole file tree.
- DONE maybe a convenience link in the root directory pane to the Minecraft music folder :) You can still get there, through c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\.minecraft\assets\virtual\legacy\music(orRecords). OMG. Yeah definitely a shortcut to that haha
- read id3 tags and ogg tags maybe
- allows songs to be queued to play next (outside their normal order)
- add shuffle button
- possibly edit/create playlists
- occasional troubles with VBR MP3s. Variable bitrate may or may not work.
- seeking in m4a encoded with lossless ALAC codec works fine, unless it is mono (not stereo). If it's mono, seek breaks past 25% or so. Just have to listen to it in order ;)
modpacks: This may be used in modpacks if
- you give credit / link to this page
- you do not make money from the pack (ie it is not hosted behind adf.ly links or things like that)
- Install fabric loader
- put fabric API jar in your mods folder
- put MineAmp .jar in your mods folder
- install Rift. for 1.13.2, get it here: Rift 1.13.2 snapshot
- download the MineAmp .jar file and put it in your minecraft/mods folder
- select the rift profile in the launcher
1.12.2 and below install:
- install liteloader (this is required)
- download the MineAmp .liteloader file and put it in your minecraft/mods folder
- select the liteloader profile in the launcher (the liteloader installer can chain this to Forge, so this mod works fine with Forge too)
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS TO 1.16.5 I NEEDS THIS
In reply to GhostBin06:
In reply to GhostBin06:
Guys Mamiya Otaru is just built differently. Don't blame him/her/them for not updating one of the best mods ever, ok?
I legit will pay you to update this mod smh
1.16.1 PLZ I BEG OF YOU!🙏
if you're not gonna update it then make it open source
In reply to ExtraMerc:
IKR Like everyone else has opensource. It's such a cool mod too.
the perfect music mod and it's 1.14.4 ;-;
looks great, can't wait to see it in 1.15.2 if its planned :D
Please update to 1.15.2. Thanks my dude.
Update to 1.15!! This mod is a staple to my Minecraft experience. Keep up the good work.
can fix on 1.15.1 pls this mod can play and suffle song but cannot open diablox mod menu
is make game clash thank you very much for every update and for best mod create
how do i get 1.9.4
Why can't you just at least make a version that works on forge?
Can I use YouTube playlists?
In reply to craftlipe_yt:
The 1.14 mineAmp already works for 1.14.4. Fabric mods don't usually need to be updated for new versions from what I know.
When will this be updated to 1.14.3?
In reply to nickolaconagher:
The 1.14 mineAmp probably already works for 1.14.3. Fabric mods don't usually need to be updated for new versions from what I know.
Can this play your songs at random times like the ingame tracks?