MAmbience adds a large amount of dynamic ambient sounds.
The sounds get played depending of the players immediate surroundings.
While MAmbience comes with a large default setup all sounds and their conditions are fully defined and adjustable using configuration files.
MAmbience currently supports four installation methods (Note: Supported Version on Curseforge referes to Fabric only):
- 1. Fabric mod - Supported MC Version: 1.15.2 or 20w13b+ (use the corresponding download)
- Install on client and optionally server
- Works on servers without MAmbience (when no server implementation is detected the client will run the ambient sound calculations)
- 2. Spigot Plugin - Supported MC Version: 1.14.4 - 1.13.2
- 3. Sponge Plugin - Supported MC Version: 1.12.2 (newer versions should work once released)
- 4. Experimental DataPack (with no/limited config options) - Supported MC Version: 1.15 (link) / 1.16 (link)
(other MC versions might also work, especially using the Fabric mod, but I do not officially support them)
(starting with Version 0.4.2 the supported MC Versions can also be found in the changelog)
Vanilla Clients can connect to any server running MAmbience:
- Vanilla Clients have to use the provided resource pack to be able to hear the sounds.
Resource Pack (only required when using vanilla client):
Starting with Version 0.5.0 the resourcepack will no longer be hosted externally for maintenance reasons. A download link to the fitting Resourcepack is provided on the download page of each Version starting from 0.6.0. Alternatively you can extract the resourcepack from the mod:
To export the resourcepack matching a mod/plugin version run the jar file with this command (adjust the command to the newest version of course):
java -cp Mambience-0.6.1.jar me.andre111.mambience.resources.RPGenerator