Magma Monsters adds in a little extra danger to Minecraft with 2 Monster mobs.
Magma monsters come in 2 sizes - 'Magma Monster Grunts' and 'Magma Monsters'
The Magma Monster spawns around lava (as of 1.16.3 - in lava), has fireball ranged attacks, and can set blocks on fire as it walks.
Magma monsters will change to Obsidian or Stone (Grunts) if they come in contact with water and can become molten again if in contact with lava.
The Hardened versions will move slower, not be able to shoot fireballs, but have more armour, and can inflict the slowness effect on a player.
Mob Drops also reflect the Hardened and Molten forms with different items for each type.
In the config you are able to change the following.
Control if the Magma monster spawns in the Overworld or Nether.
- (As of the 1.16.3 version there is also a dimension blacklist).
- Control the Spawn Height.
- Control the Spawn Chance Probability in both the Overworld and the Nether.
- Control the Min and Max Group size in both the Overworld and the Nether.
- Control if the Magma Monster can set things on fire as it walks.
- Attack Damage, Health and a few other options are also configurable.
you are free to include it in your modpack. All we ask is that you do not claim the mod as yours and add a link back to here if you are able to.
A BIG THANKS goes out to Shinoow for the Monster Sounds.
If you would like to join our Discord Community. You can also get help and report issues faster by joining.
If you would like to show your support to me and this mod.
you are free to include it in your modpack.