This client-only mod integrates Minecraft with Logitech G-series keyboards. It adds the ability to color the keys on a per key category basis. The colors can be configured either in the config file or in the ingame GUI that is accessed by pressing C (this can be bound to any key).
- Select lighting color on a per key category basis
- Additional colors for special case:
- Color for all keys when the player is dead
- Color for the key corresponding to the selected inventory slot
- Color for keys with an unknown key category (just in case)
- This mod only supports keyboards that support RGB on a per key basis like the G910
- Switching to the standard lighting profile when alt-tabbing out and back to the ingame profile when alt-tabbing into the game currently only works when you are in a world.
- This mod only works on 64bit machines with a 64bit Java installation
- Add lighting effects to the keyboard on a per key basis as well as on the whole keyboard
- Add descriptions for your key categories in the ingame config GUI
If you have a feature request or an issue with the mod please refer to the GitHub page linked at the top.
Beware that this mod ONLY supports Logitech keyboards! I will not add support for keyboards by other brands like Corsair as I do not own the hardware to debug the integration!