LimpCore is used for basic ideas and classes used for other mods of mine. Eventually, all aspects will have a config so you can disable features you don't need when not running all of my mods.
- LimpCraft for 1.7.10 of Minecraft or higher.
- InventoryCalculator for 1.7.10 of Minecraft or higher.
- Blockhole for 1.12.2 of Minecraft, version 1.0.15 or higher.
- Cubbits for 1.12.2 of Minecraft or higher. (Not released yet)
- FlatExperience for 1.12.2 of Minecraft or higher. (Not released yet)
- VillageTech for 1.12.2 of Minecraft or higher. (Not released yet)
The current features of LimpCore added are:
(1.8.9 and higher are missing features. They are work-in-progress.)
Handles Block and Item creation for my other mods.
- Limpium Ingot
- Giganium Ingot
- Fuzzium Ingot
- Carbon Dust + Graphite Dust, will make a distinction soon.
- White Diamond (Not re-implemented 7/15/2019)
- Carbon Catalyst (Not re-implemented 7/15/2019)
Features to be added soon:
- Config to turn off specific generation.
- Config to turn off specific items entirely.
Website is in the process of being rewritten. Will work on when I have time. Click Wiki for the direct page link.
Updated to 1.19.2 in an alpha build, very early, just starting to relearn how everything works with all of the forge changes that have happened realistically between 1.8.9 and now.
1.12.2 is being updated fully. Then I will start a port to 1.14 when I can. Busy schedule with full-time work and school. If enough demand is there, I'll update to 1.13 as well but no promises.
No ETA on LimpCraft / LimpCraft2 (might revert to numberless), InventoryCalculator, VillageTech, Cubbits, FlatExperience or other mods / mod ideas. I will say that FlatExperience was close to complete for 1.12.2 but I ran into a couple of hurdles and haven't gotten back to it since late summer 2018.
Finally updated to 1.8.9! Sorry for the wait :/
I turned the max stacksize of the carbon catalyst to 1 for a future LimpCraft2 update, and more importantly, I created a DecimalFormatter to be used for both recipe returns in LimpCraft2 and the InventoryCalculator mod coming out soon!
I'm working on LimpCraft2's project page. A link will be provided upon completion!