It is said only the very brave or the very stupid mess with one of the most dangerous forces of nature.
For one to harness such raw power, one would need very specialized tools and machines.
That's where LightningCraft comes in. Use the power of lightning to make stuff!
What can you do in LightningCraft?
- Make air terminals and lightning power cells to store LE (Lightning Energy)
- Swing golf clubs in the air to summon lightning to store at first, but then find better methods of doing so
- Use the LE to run machines and create powerful items, such as Electricium and Skyfather Shards
- Transmit your LE from base to another location if you so desire with transmitters and receivers
- Electricium is a metal that is a tier above diamond, as it is made by infusing an iron ingot with a gold ingot and a diamond. Swords and Hammers made from this metal have a chance to summon lightning on foes you strike.
- Make Kinetic tools, armor, and more that run on mobile lightning power
- The Skyfather shard has physical properties slightly above Electricium, but its electrical properties are well beyond it. Anything made from this mystical item repairs itself automatically. Skyfather tools have auto-smelting with luck (+1 fortune when auto-smelting), the skyfather hoe has quick farm (hoe a 1x3 row at a time, use again to get a 5x5 hoed area), and the sword and hammer have a greater chance to strike your foes with lightning.
- Turns out, the gods don't like mortals having such control over mother nature, so they've sent ones to deal with you, starting you on your divine journey to the Underworld and beyond...
- And much more!
- The One Probe
- Tinkers' Construct
A sample setup:
From the back:
The Underworld Portal:
Kinetic Armor and Sword:
Skyfather Armor and Sword:
The Lightning Guide also shows you infusion recipes!
That's about it. Try it out!
Thanks to Ancient_crafter for structure gen assistance
(1) Install Forge (Latest Forge 1.7.10 release recommended, at least 10.13.4 required.)
(2) Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
(3) Config File Settings (by default, it shouldn't conflict with most popular mods, but just in case, it's an option)
You want LightningCraft in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions: 1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post. 2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack. 3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (sblectric). 4. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so. 5. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Thanks to baastiZockt for the review (it's in German btw)