LibarianLib offers a large collection of powerful features for modders.
- Facade, a powerful and extremely flexible GUI framework.
- Glitter, high-performance particle systems that can handle tens of thousands of particles.
- Albedo, non-opinionated shader infrastructure. Easily use custom vertex layouts with type-safe but familiar APIs.
- Scribe, automatic annotation-based serialization with full support for generics (e.g.
Map<Identifier, List<Pair<String, Block>>>).
- Courier, an easy-to-use networking helper using Scribe.
- Mosaic, data-driven sprite sheets, designed to keep magic constants out of your GUI code.