A DELTA | Modding Team Mod
L E T S G O H E R P I N G!
What is Lets Go Herping!?
Lets Go Herping! is a mod focusing on expanding your world with countless new and interesting reptiles and amphibians-some of which you may have never even heard of!! Currently 7 new mobs are included with more on their way! The mobs are:
- African Fat-Tailed Gecko, a new ground-dwelling gecko which loves to eat mealworms! They come in three variants, oreo, striped, and the default morph. They spawn in savannas and deserts.
- African Pancake Tortoise, a tiny man that are rarely found in savanna biomes, as the name implies, they look like a pancake! How cute is that?
- African Spurred Tortoise, a large turtle that dwells in the savanna-they love to chomp on watermelon!
- Argentine Tegu, a fairly large reptile that hunts small animals such as chickens on the moist floor of the rainforest. For now there is no way to tame them or lure them but this will be added in a later update.
- Amazon Milk Frog, a funny frog that is found in jungles, they are bred with spider eyes but be careful, breeding them on land will kill the tadpoles (they will be able to go to water to lay eggs later in the future).
- Bearded Dragon, one of, if not the most well-known reptile in the pet trade! They love superworms and come in 6 variants!
- Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink, personally my favorite reptile, the crocodile skink can be found in jungles and is scared of players.
- Jacksons Chameleon, basically if a triceratops and a chameleon were smashed together. This interesting animal can be found in jungles and comes in 3 variants-green, half-and-half, and blue.
- Tiger Salamander, a amphibian which can be found in the plains.
Want to support us? You can do so on our patron!
Maybe someday, but right now we are sticking with forge.
1.12.2 Port? Please?
No, we arent going to port any of our mods including this one to 1.15 or below, its too time consuming and we want to focus on future versions.
I have x bug, where can i report this?
Preferably in our discord server, but if you cant then do it in the comments.
Is this an MCreator mod?
No, it isnt and it never will be.
Can I showcase this in my youtube video?
Yeah! Just please link the mod in the description or in the comment section.
Can I put this in my modpack?
Go ahead! Just please give credit somewhere.