Is this page completely unreadable? Has CurseForge bamboozled you with garbage styling?
Lazy AE2 adds a few more Applied Energistics machines that help speed up certain operations. It was designed with the intent of creating alternate channels for automating AE2's in-world crafting mechanisms, which had a tendency to clash with lag-clearing tools.
- Fluix Aggregator - Performs the in-world fluix crystal crafting operation
- Pulse Centrifuge - Performs the in-world crystal seed growing operation
- ME Circuit Etcher - Etches circuits without needing to waste time pressing the components
- Preemptive Assembly Unit - Alternative to the ME interface that dispatches crafting operations eagerly
- Instead of dispatching a recipe one-at-a-time, as much of the recipe's inputs are dumped into the processing machine as possible
- Useful for when you're late-game and your processing machines process faster than ME interfaces can provide ingredients
- ME Level Maintainer - Maintains a quantity of certain items in an ME network by requesting autocrafting when needed
- Mass Assembly Chamber - A really big multi-block molecular assembler. Goes fast and holds lots of patterns!
Everything is JEI-integrated, so you won't have to waste time guessing at recipes.
Recipes for the processing machines can be modified as follows:
// add aggregator recipe // addRecipe(ItemStack output, ItemMatcher input1, ItemMatcher input2, [ItemMatcher input3]) mods.threng.Aggregator.addRecipe(, , , ); // remove aggregator recipe // removeRecipe(ItemStack output) mods.threng.Aggregator.removeRecipe(); // add centrifuge recipe // addRecipe(ItemStack output, ItemMatcher input) mods.threng.Centrifuge.addRecipe(, ); // remove centrifuge recipe // removeRecipe(ItemStack output) mods.threng.Centrifuge.removeRecipe(); // add etcher recipe; redstone and silicon ingredients are fixed // addRecipe(ItemStack output, ItemMatcher input) mods.threng.Etcher.addRecipe(, ); // remove etcher recipe // removeRecipe(ItemStack output) mods.threng.Etcher.removeRecipe();