ITank is a simple to use, smart tank that can be stacked vertically where each tank can store up to 8000mB by default. The focus of this mod is to make a good looking fluid storage alternative. The mod is super lightweight with a jar size under 50KB and with optimized rendering that shouldn't stress even the slowest computers. The tanks uses the new capability system from forge and should be compatible with most other mod as long as they are following the forge standards when it comes to liquids and fluid transportation.
- Smart tank building [Right click a tank with another tank, to automatically stack the tanks vertically]
- Configurable storage amount [Set the tank to store how much as you want in the config file]
- Gravity drain [Fluids automatically drain to the lowest tank possible even through other liquids]
- Glowing liquids [Glowing liquids like lava, glow at night and emit light to surroundings]
- Liquid transparency [Transparent liquids like water render so you can see through the liquid]
- Retain content [Retaining content when broken without sneaking]
- Waila support [Tells you what liquid is stored in the tank and how much]
- Customizable colors [Tweak each tanks color value(Useful for colorblind people or resource pack makers)]
Want to do a mod spotlight?
Just send me a link to it afterwards and I put it up here at the modpage!
You has my permission to use this mod in any private & publicly distributed modpack whatsoever.
The mod is being developed live at my Twitch channel:
You can find me on twitter: