Uploaded by cpw
Uploaded Mar 30, 2018
Game Version 1.12.2
Size 46.65 KB
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Inventory sorter changelog history
Version 1.13.3+57 for minecraft 1.12.2
Current release 1.13.3+57
- Don't empty the slot before you've checked if you can take from it. Fixes #49
- Skip slots that are blacklisted on the client side. Closes #53
- Fix sorting extrautils bags, and probably other bag type dupes. Note that sorting bags might still be a bad idea - it doesn't look like he prevents moving the bag on the hotbar.
- OK. container blacklisting now works properly. Added debug message when you sort a container (toggle in config gui). Also added command: /inventorysorter arg is one of: * bladd : add the last sorted container to the container blacklist * blremove: remove the last sorted container from the container blacklist * show: show the last sorted container classname * list: list the current container blacklist
- Actually add the blacklist config. Allows blacklisting any container you don't want to have sorting on, due to dupe issues.
- Try and disable mouse wheel when mousetweaks is loaded alongside.
- Fix slot inventory. Scrollwheel works on ItemHandlers now.
- Suppress warning
- Allow SlotItemHandler, and make canTakeStack a bit more explicit and smarter. Should make IronBackpacks, and probably many other inventories work.
- Fix changelog task. Looks like the latest versions of the plugin break the automatic generation of changelogs.
- Update to 1.12.2. Fix some derpiness. Support keybindings.
- Add slot blacklisting, to just completely nuke the bloody things from orbit. Expose an IMC so other mods like pack mods can force a blacklist if another slot type proves troublesome in future.
- Fix furnace and brewing stand dupes.
- Attempt to fix baubles dupe without depending on baubles. Hope this works.
- Trying a fix for baubles sorting. Unsure if it'll work.
- inventorysorter-22 Armor Dup Bug closes #22
- Update to latest forge RB, clean up a deprecation warning.
- Update for 1.10. Should work across 1.9.4, and currently known about 1.10 versions.
- Update to 1957, Ignore less things.
- Fix bug inventorysorter-20 [inventorysorter-1.9.4-0.8.5+39] Sorting and scrolling not working closes #20
- Ignore things
- Use html for changelog, since curseforge API doesn't support markdown apparently.
- Update gradle to 2.13, add new changelog task that generates an ongoing changelog from the git commit history.
- inventorysorter-19 Item duplication - Progressive Automation 1.9 closes #19
- inventorysorter-18 Item closes #18
- inventorysorter-17 Incompatibility with Cooking for Blockheads closes #17
- Update for 1.9.4. Modules can now be enabled or disabled on the client. The effect is immediate when you change the config in the Mod Options GUI.
- MiddleClick sorting now performs distribution on the crafting grid.
- Fix up some derpiness in offhand handling and middleclick sorting. Clean up code significantly.
- Bounds check the slot - reject negative slot indexes - closes #14
- Fix compilation with 1865. Closes #15
- Update for after forge 1805
- 1.9 update - zero code changes!
- Fix sorting enchanted books and other tagged items. Closes #1
- Fix duping issue on scroll : closes #6 #7 #8
- Update to 1765
- Fix off by one in player inventory, causing AOOBE.
- Fix duping bug, also fix weird offset with mousewheel.
- Fix copyright boilerplate. Intellij copyright plugin ftw!
- Tweak the build script. We're 100% semver now.
- Don't sent a slot message if the slot is completely faked on the client. Closes #2 definitely. Lower event priority. Closes #3
- Use the promoted build # if it's available
- More fixes
- More fixes
- More build script tweaks
- Try this instead
- Revert "MORE tweaks to the build." This reverts commit b758c72380c3a308e13652207286e74c166cd855.
- MORE tweaks to the build.
- Revert "API key goes there now?" This reverts commit 4549a99e4a15451bf8d2363361c4e60c3347ff41.
- API key goes there now?
- Revert "More build tweaks" This reverts commit a7afd67a832d5af6283528758d71f161e0bddfe6.
- More build tweaks
- Fix build script..
- Proper versioning, fix jenkins build stuffs
- Fix player sorting while chest is open
- Copyright notices (GPLv3)
- Update license, add basic readme
- Check if the slots we're targetting are valid for insertion and removal. Should avoid dupe issues with fake slots.
- Fix up derpitude. Remember kids, the regular game is partially obfuscated!
- Initialize the log
- Fix armor dupe, add log for send/receive
- Fix commons logging???
- mcmod info, version from git
- Scrollwheel and sorting fixes, remove all the debug code
- Middleclick sorting works
- Scrollwheel works