Create infinite lava sources just like water!
This mod has separate files for each Minecraft version.
Select a file for your version from the Files page instead of clicking the download button in the upper right.
- Create infinite lava sources, just like infinite water sources.
- Supports a wide range of versions — 1.7.2-1.14.4 and 1.15-Snapshot, Forge and Fabric.
- For multiplayer, you only need to install on the server-side, no client-side installation is required.
What's new in v1.1.0
Nether-only mode. If you turn on this option, this mod will work only in the Nether.
How to enable Nether-only mode
Fabric versions (on client-side) have an in-game config screen in Mod Menu, so you can switch this option there.
Forge versions (and server-side installations) might be a bit cumbersome.
- First, create a config file by launching Minecraft with this mod normally, and close.
- Open .minecraft/config/instantlava.json with a text editor, replace "netherOnly": false to true, and save.
- Launch Minecraft again.
Enjoy InstantLava experience, now available only in the Nether!
📢 Also check this mod out!
- NonEvaporation — Place water in the Nether. You can extinguish fires, move in water, do farming, etc... It's up to you.
You are free to bundle this mod in your modpack as long as the following conditions are met:
- Provide a credit (e.g. InstantLava by parly)
- Give a link to this page