We have public discord server for SteveKunG project :
(Not a place to report bug, report bug please go to GitHub.)
This mod display some Game Info into In-Game HUD, Also its half PvP Mod that contain some PvP features (might not better at all :D). Mod Features explain at below.
Also this mod is ever my private mod, called Indicator Utils. Distribute in Thai only.
Note : I might be explain not clearly at all, you can suggest by comment at below. (Not good at English)
How to use : Simply press F4 for Config GUI.
- In-game HUD
* Server IP (with Minecraft version)
* Slime Chunk (need to use /slimeseed command to set world seed)
* CPS (Click per second)
* RCPS (Right click per second)
* Customize CPS HUD Position (Can be drag when in Chat GUI)
* Donator/Recent Donator list (For twitch streamlabs)
* Server TPS (Useful for testing TPS on client side)
* Real Life Time (Day/Month/Year and Current time)
* Game Time
* Game Weather
* Moon Phase
* Equipment HUD (Armor and Current held item)
* Recording Overlay (Show how long did you has been recorded. Default key: F9)
* In-game Potion HUD
- Custom Player List (Show ping as number)
- Chat Depth Fix (This will fix Equipment HUD render if behind Chat GUI)
- Vanilla In-game Potion HUD disable option (only 1.10.2+)
- Boss Status disable option
- Sidebar Scoreboard disable option
- Health Status on entity
- 1.7 Blockhit Animation
- Auto detect Ping for nicked player in Hypixel (Including me :D)
* Note: This still doesn't work because Hypixel not send ping data to client player. (Maybe, I'm not expert at network.)
- Auto GG (Will work after game is end, Tested only at Hypixel)
- AFK Feature (Work perfectly in realms server but not working for some server, not sure why....)
- Custom Cape (Only you can see your own cape.)
- Simple Toggle Sprint/Sneak
- 1.7 Hurt Render for Armor
- Auto Login (Secure your password!)
- Auto Realms (Say hi to your friend realms! Only latest version)
- Fast Chat Render (Disable Chat Background for better FPS!)
- 1.7 Smooth Eye Height (When sneaking)
- Auto Kick Player (Party) when player is offline (Only for Hypixel)
- Mojang Status Checker (Available in Main Menu or using command)
- 1.7 Fishing Rod Render (Feel like 1.7!)
- Render Info Profile (Save all your HUD info)
- Quick Skywars Button (Only show when you are in the Skywars Lobby, In Chat GUI)
- Hypixel Chat Mode Button (Only show when in Hypixel Server, In Chat GUI)
Only Below 1.8.9 :
- Support Transparent Skin (Ported from 1.9+)
- 1.8.9: 1.7 Fishing Rod Render config removed, don't know how to replace model without using minecraft path.
- 1.8.9: Toggle Sprint/Sneak Key binding removed, because Forge Key Binding aren't support with 2 keys yet. Use Config instead!
- /autorealms command removed. Realms aren't support old version of Minecraft!
- 1.7.10: Ping might not working for some server, There is no a better way to get ping from player :(
- 1.7.10: TCP No Delay Support (Haven't tested yet...)
- 1.7.10: Clear Chat Feature (F3 + D)
- 1.8.9, 1.7.10: Better Movement when player press F3 + A,D,S. Player will not moving!
- 1.8.9, 1.7.10: Recent Chat Height Fix (Ported from 1.9+)
/afk (Usage: /afk <start:reason|stop|change_reason|mode...>)
- For who want to AFK.
/autologin (Usage: /autologin <add|remove|list> <command> <value>)
- This will auto process when joined to server, your password will be encoded automatically.
/profileiu (Usage: /profileiu <add|load|save|remove|list>)
- Render Info Profile. Whatever your want to save, Example UHC, None, PvP, etc.
/autorealms (Usage: /autorealms <message...>)
- This will auto process when joined to realms server.
/indicatia (Usage: /indicatia <toggle_sprint|toggle_sneak|cps|gui|color_gui>)
- Contain sub-command, Set your own settings.
- Checking Current Mojang Status
/slimeseed (Usage: /slimeseed <seed>)
- Used for finding Slime Chunk in your world.
- Full Mod Change Log
- Download Minecraft Forge
- 1.7.10 (Latest)
- 1.8.9 (Latest)
- 1.10.2 (Build 2316 or latest)
- 1.11.2 (Build 2414 or latest)
- 1.12 or 1.12.1 (Build 2413 or latest)
- Download Indicatia
- Copy Indicatia to your .minecraft/mods folder
Only OptiFine, Not sure about other mod.
Modpack Permission : Yes, of course! (But if you getting crash with another mod, Please report it to GitHub!)
Checkout my another mod!