Note : I am Korean, and I'm not good at English. If you find an incorrect translation, please comment.
Are you a big fan of RPG games? Have you ever wished you had a recall stone in a deep, dark cave? If so, take a look!
This mod is inpired by some old configurable features of Tinker's Construct and add much more things to make minecraft more "RPG" like.
- if you die and respawn, your hunger, saturation, potion effects won't change.
(Old configurables in Tinker's Construct)
- adds Tavern block and Hearthstone. Easily teleport to home!
- use Fel Hearthstone to bring nearby living entities together.
- use Arcane Hearthstone to teleport to privious recall location.
- and more!
- adds some "syringe"s. use them to get useful effects.
# Hunger/Saturation #
- base saturation level on respawn(default 7.0) : min 0.0 ~ max 20.0
- max/min hunger level on respawn(default 20/0) : min 0 ~ max 20
- hunger decrease on respawn(default 0) : min -20 ~ max 20 -> put -20 to fully refill as vanilla does
# Hearthstone(recall stone) #
- cool time for each use(default 1500 tick) : min 0 ~ max 2,147,483,647(2^31-1)
- enable crafting recipes for Tavern block(default : true)
- enable crafting recipes for all Hearthstones(default : true)
- generate "Timewalker's Hearthstone" in dungeon chest(default : ture) - can be found in Desert Temple too.
# ETC #
- enable Berserker Mode(default : false) - Berserker Mode is triggered if hunger level is lower than base hunger level on respawn. Movement and attack speed will increase. You'll deal more damage and also gain some health back when you kill something.
- reapply useful effects on respawn(default : false)
- reapply harmful effects on respawn(default : false)
- disable cure effect of milk bucket(default : false)
- enable crafting recipes for all syringes(default : true)
requires TTMP Core.
Two things i wish to ask you Tictim.
1) Will you be making an Update of this Mod for 1.12+?
2) Is it possible to Disable the creation and use of Hearthstones via the configurations of this mod?
In reply to white_blaze:
1) Use Hunger Persistence.
2) Use Hunger Persistence.
This mod was developed for the purpose of training my modding skill. Now that HungerKeeper is discontinued, there will be no updates in near future.
Hi again! Need a translation help here too?
I forgot to tell you something
위에 inspired라고 쓰신걸 제가 brings back이라고 해뒀을텐데 만약 갈등소지가 될 수 있다면 inspired를 유지하시는것도 괜찮을 것 같아요
plz let me know if I've missed something