[Version: Beta 1.1.0 - Wooden IDs]
Minecraft Version: 1.14.4
Forge Version: 28.2.16
- changed every ID from blocks and items [warning! Old worlds won't be able to keep the progess. Blocks and items disappear after reloading the world!]
- added doors for Soul wood, Thanatree wood and Luminan Elm wood
- added fence gates for Soul wood, Thanatree wood and Luminan Elm wood
- changed the model of Green Ogre
- changed the textures of certain wooden blocks
- added more advancements
- changed function and changed texture of "Feather on a Stick"
- changed the spawn conditions of Shadow Ore and Healstone Ore
- added recipes for the blast furnace
- added more ghosty blocks for: Cobblestone, Birch/Spruce/Oak/Dark Oak Planks, Stone, Stone Bricks
- added a WIP Stripped Thanatree Log
- renamed the wooden blocks (example: from Wood to Log)
- deleted the Poison Mushroom Forest from the Overworld
- changed the fuel power of Reinforced Coal from 2100 to 3000
- added Ashsand Composite and Ashed Glass Block/Ashed Glass Pane
- added a new Creative Tab called "Healcraft Special Blocks"
- added a campfire recipe for Lumin Porkchop
- changed the texture of Glowez Armor
- Soul Dagger should now drop Soul Flame correctly after killing an entity
- fixed a bug where Prismus wasn't able to attack the player and other targets
- fixed a bug where the saplings won't spawn a tree properly
- Tall Tentactlus did not spawn on grass blocks in the Dark Dimension
- fixed a bug where Thanatree Leaves, Luminan Elm Leaves and Soul Leaves couldn't detect nearby wooden blocks and were able to disappear
- fixed a bug which could cause the game to crash when right-clicking the Glass Container in hand
- fixed much more minor problems and bugs
Some changes in this versions will just be temporarily. Some got a minor changed to make it easier and more functional with future additions.
Items and blocks that are marked as WIP ingame should be used at your own risk!