Hbm's Nuclear Tech Mod
Use of Not Enough Items strongly recommended!
Hbm's Nuclear Tech Mod is, as the name implies, all about technology, atomic science and nuclear weapons. It features an expansive tech tree of various processing and utility machines, craftable bombs and missiles, guns, and abandoned structures to explore. No longer are nukes just green TNT blocks - you will have to synthesize new types of explosives and enrich uranium before you can send nuclear missiles towards your pals.
HBM's NTM does not have any special dependencies, so the installation procedure is the usual:
- Download the .jar file
- Install Forge modloader on your 1.7.10 minecraft profile
- Launch the game once (or manually create the mods folder)
- Navigate to .minecraft and drop the jar file into the mods folder
Getting started might be a bit confusing at first, so here's a list of things to do in survival
- Craft a template folder
- Craft a burner press
- Make flat stamps
- Use folder to turn flat stamps into plate stamps
- Make copper plates
- Craft a blast furnace
- Make steel and minecraft grade copper
- Stamp copper into wires
- Craft an assembly machine
Once you've gotten this far, you should have a feel for how the mod works and with the help of NEI you'll find out what you want to do next. For more information, check out the official wiki.
Since a picture says more than a thousand words, take a look at the images tab to get a taste of what this mod is all about!