HBM Fixes current patches two big flaws in Hbm's Nuclear Tech Mod Reloaded:
- Zombie & Skeleton Equipment Spawning
- Hardcoded Loot Tables for Generated Chests and Crates
Now a bit more in-depth:
The way HBM gives equipment to Zombies and Skeletons isn't compatible with popular mods that allow editing of Mob Equipment, and doesn't have a way to disable the equipment in its config. This mod patches that by having a config option that prevents the equipment from being given to Mobs.
As for Loot Generation - for some odd reason the mod devs hardcoded loot generation in the mod instead of using the new loot tables. This meant that it was impossible to use LootTweaker or other loot table editing mods to change/remove the loot added by HBM, until now. HBM Fixes adds empty loot tables for the different types of chests and crates that will overwrite the original loot with a blank loot table that can be easily edited through other mods. Keep in mind that you have to enable Loot Table Override in the config for the specific loot tables you wish to alter!
These options allow pack makers to fully integrate HBM into their pack, as well as offering anyone else an easy way to stop the equipment from spawning on mobs. The config file will be generated upon launch, and is called "zhbmfixes.cfg".
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to repost this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission ( Zeitheron on Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.