- Removed testing code from logs.
- Removed a test printout from the generator
- If a chicken some how dies inside of a pen.. it will now die.
- Checks when animal in net (not a chicken) to prevent deleting animals in nets when clicking on a chicken pen.
#2.2.0v REDSTONE UPDATE
- Added Redstone Comparators signals
- Fertilizer Mixer -> fertilizer liquid level
- Nesting Pen -> Inventory size
- Shredder -> Primary Output Slot Only
- Egg Machine -> Output Inventory size
- Added Redstone Input
- Generator -> High input shuts off generator
- Fertilizer -> High input shuts off Fertilizer mixer
- Shredder -> High input shuts off Shredder
- All Hatchery eggs now can be converted back into vanilla eggs.. again!
- Fixed Fertilizer sprayer not being able to be refilled from liquid fertilizer on ground or by shift + right clicking on a fertilizer mixer.
- Fixed Fertilizer Mixer giving incorrect values of liquid fertilizer based on upgrades.
- Generator now outputs power correctly to any mod with power conduits.
- Added new Config Settings
- Nets only capture chickens
- Feeders will only accept Chicken Feed
- Tried to fix an issue with rending null world in the nest renderer.
- Fixed issue with thrown hatchery eggs spawning only vanilla chickens, even when its another mods chicken type.
Fixed issue with manure item entities overpopulation worlds. (This should help server lag)
Changed drop time of manure from chickens to drop at a slower rate, but may drop more.
Feeder block now increases drop rate of manure, So feeding chickens more makes them poop more.
Fixed JEI nesting pens order of chicken stats to match the 'chickens mod' order in JEI.
- Thanks to a lot of people I ,hopefully, was able to crush some bugs.
- Fixed all the Containers and GUI's to work as intended(I think).
- Nesting Pens now show Chickens Stats in HWYLA && TOP (If its enabled in chickens mod or chicken has been analyzed)
- Change the look of nesting pens and nest.
- You can now use Chickens Spawn eggs on nesting pens to spawn a chicken inside of it.
- You can no use Chickens Analizer on nesting pens to see their stats.
- Fixed Chickens being rotated in strange directions in nesting pen.
- Fixed hatchery eggs not showing Chicken stats.
- Fixed Guis to actually only allow certain items into certian slots.
- Fixed a duping bug
- Change some of the manure mechanics for roaming chickens
- Roosters can now be giving modded seeds via a config file (trial run)
- Added swing sound to animal net when picking up entity.
- Fixed the wool recipe from fiber pads
- Fixes a crash when opening certain Guis
- Initial port from 1.11.2 to 1.12.2
- This may be a finish version, but I'm sure crashes and errors will be found.
- Please report if you find any.
- If nothing is reported after a while. than i will change to a Release version.
Port from 1.10.2 -> 1.11.2
- Refractored a lot of old code
- Finished up all JEI Code
- Updated JEI code
- Removed a secondary Generator block and replaced it with a Variant. You will get a missing block error.
- Added more recipes to Shredder Machine
- Added a couple more items to the lucky eggs.
- Fixed server side crash
- Game Locked up Fix on World load
- Removed two custom recipes for fertilizer bucket and refilling the sprayer.
- The Recipes aren't really needed anymore since, the fertilizer mixer can be used to make liquid fert, and can fill the sprayer.
- They were removed because they seemed to keep worlds from loading under certain circumstances.
- Egg nests are working correctly
- More code clean up.
- Generators my have some issues in next update as I will be replacing come code. be prepared.
- Fixed Duplication bug (yeah.. Im not say what it was.)
- Egg nest are added back.. didn't noticed I forgot it last update.
- Known issues is egg nests aren't rendering egg colors correctly
- Currently Chickens dye eggs aren't working. Will fix this as soon as I can.
- Some clean up of code
- First Port.. it will have errors
- I believe most of the null pointer errors have been found..
- Otherwise.. report the issues
- Changes to Roosters
- More health and dmg
- Roosters attack anything that attacks chickens.