Good Night's Sleep
If you are having problems with the mod please report any issues on the issue tracker as separate issue, it makes them much easier to keep track of, rather than using the comments. We're happy to help everyone with issues but using the issue tracker is a lot more organized than using the comments. Old versions, being 1.11 and under, will not be updated any longer. Consider updating to a newer Minecraft version.
NOTICE 1.14.4 PLAYERS
- Good Night's Sleep 1.14.4-v0.2.0 and up REQUIRES Forge version 28.0.45 and up, it will not work with any older version.
- Bed visibility issue still present, as that is a Forge related issue.
1.14.4 version released!
- This version is marked alpha simply because of some missing Forge methods needed to complete it. Do expect bugs, and report them to the issue tracker when found.
The Good Night's Sleep mod adds two new dimensions, the good dream and the nightmare. Each dream land is accessed through sleeping in its corresponding bed, rather than stepping through a portal. As of now the good dream is far more developed than the nightmare. Eventually, the mod will be complete with a variety of ores/materials, mobs, dungeons, bosses, multiplayer compatibility and maybe even custom sound effects.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. After all, this mod is only in its beta stage. This also means there are some bugs to be found. Finding them and sharing them is also a great help for us and the mod.
❝Have a good night's sleep❞ — tippyfoo/bob0productions
If you want to see Good Night's Sleep in your language (if it doesn't already have it), check out the translation website!
- French by Ttl41
- German by gewuerzgurke123
- Polish by Jengordyn
- Russian by ShinoTakadora
- Spanish (Mexico) by Vamacheron
- Thai by chocolatesintia
🎥 An Emotionally Appealing Trailer Made by bob0productions