- A furnace and a grinder with upgrades. That's it.
Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel.
X means, nothing can enter or leave this side.
Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc.
A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
Without IO Upgrade you can insert/extract items like a vanilla furnace.
Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
Energy Upgrade: Enables energy support.
- The grinder grinds the usual items:
Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel Coal Ore -> 3x Coal Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone Gravel -> 1x Sand Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust Stone -> 1x Cobblestone Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald Wool -> 4x String Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
- And of course it doubles ores (Whooohoo!).
- (This mod only adds iron dust and gold dust, but if you have other ores and dusts in your modpack, it will probably work too.)
- You can edit the recipes in furnus config file and add new ones.
Furnace and grinder can be powered by External Heater from Immersive Engineering and Exoflame from Botania.
A mod review by jamminslaps: (Outdated)
- furnace (n.): early 13c., from Old French fornais "oven, furnace," figuratively "flame of love" (12c.), from Latin fornacem (nominative fornax) "an oven, kiln," related to fornus/furnus "oven," and to formus "warm," from PIE root *gwher- "warm" (cognates: Greek thermos, Old English wearm.
THIS MOD REQUIRES LIMELIB.
- Can I use this in my mod pack?