This mod is a very simple addition to the game that will allow you to make your game run in borderless windowed instead of the default fullscreen available in Minecraft.
Advantages of borderless windowed versus default fullscreen
- You can just hit Escape and use your other monitors without minimizing the game
- You can alt+tab out of the game more smoothly
- You can have other windows on top of the Minecraft client when it's not active
Great! How do I use the mod ?
- Move the Minecraft window to the monitor you want to use for fullscreen.
- Then simply hit F11 (or the key you have keybound for fullscreen).
- That's it! You'll get a borderless windowed client!
Is this compatible with <Mod X>?
This mod uses Forge and should be compatible with all mods you're using! Just add it to your pack or mod folder and you're good to go.
I found a bug! HELP!
Please head over to the issue tracker if you found a bug in the mod so it gets fixed.
Can I use Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) in my modpack?
You are free to include this mod in any modpack without my explicit permission. I would like to hear about it, just out of curiosity.