Versions Bellow 1.4.0 (Minecraft 1.7 - 1.10) :
FSMM is a Mod adding some Money Items to Minecraft,
if you have some knowledge you can setup it as In-Game
currency for your World/Server.
If your Server supports Plugins, I recommend such a Plugin
like "GoldIsMoney" (Google it, don't have the link atm).
- FRSM (only if advanced features are activated in Config)
Versions 1.4.+ (Minecraft 1.10 - 1.12) :
FSMM is a small mod adding some "Money" Items to Minecraft.
Starting from version 1.4.0 it has a fully working ATM / GUI.
You can deposit your Money Items as currency on your bank Account!
Withdraw money from your bank account and receive them as Items.
And even transfer from your bank account balance to other players! (case-sensitive)
It's also made that way that other mods can register theyr Items as Money.
As well as the possiblity for developers to extend the Banking system to
add custom banks and anything they'd need for a realistic gameplay.
BACKUP YOUR FSMM FOLDER (under /config/) BEFORE UPDATING TO 2.0!
Versions 2.0.+ (Minecraft 1.12+)
The Mod was reworked internally to allow far simpler adding of new Money/Items,
especially the possiblity to:
- create new Money Items via Config,
- assign other mod's items as valid money,
- custom Banks and even banking fees.
Makes also use of the new Forge Registry System. Guides may be available soon in the Wiki!
Another feature is also internal datatype changes which make calculations more reliable.
Version 2.4.+ (Minecraft 1.12+)
A completely new ATM UI was added!
You can now:
- switch active account (if you have mods providing accounts)
- browse available banks
- switch the bank your account is in
- deposit with overview of item worth in inventory and fees (if any)
- withdraw with overview of account balance and fees (if any)
- transfer with overview of account balance,
and an account browser to select receiver
as well as fee info (if any)
- and more!
FSMM from version 2.2.4 till version 2.3.2 had inbuilt Voting/ForgeVotifier support.
"message": "&7You received &9%s &7for voting/"
OXYGEN API COMPATIBLE
License available at:
Exceptions (as possible, stated in the "Other" part of the license):
- You are allowed to edit the assets for your Modpack/Server/Project needs,
this mainly includes: textures, lang files, json models, if you are ever gonna publish
a modified version of FSMM as part of a Modpack/Server/Project, you must write down the
info that it's an modified version.
- I'd suggest making a (Server) Resourcepack though, especially when using 2.0+
(for FSMM 1.4.0 and newer)
FCL - Fexcraft Common Library