Heavily inspired by TerraFirmaCraft physics!
- Soft blocks that fall if not supported by at least 2 blocks next to them, as well as fall downwards if block below is broken
- Specify blocks that can cause cave ins when mined (and their chance). Wear your safety helmets!
- Blocks that fall can be fractured into other blocks (for example Stone into Cobblestone)
- Define blocks as support beams. These will prevent nearby blocks from triggering physics or cave ins. A valid support beam needs to have a solid block below and above it.
- A way of silk-touching cave in blocks (such as stone) by exposing every 6 sides of it (it will drop as an item afterwards).
- Config option to disable cave-ins all together
- Config option to prevent fallen blocks from hurting players
Still in beta as i haven't tested it with a lot of other mods together. Please report any issues you find under the issues page!