This mod is available for Fabric & Forge and are both packaged in the same jar file
This mod will change the way you break trees. 2 modes are available:
- Instantaneous: Break one log and the whole tree will fall
- Shift down: Break a block and the log will slowly shift down as you cut it (good if you don't want to "cheat" too much but are lazy to go cut top log blocks 😛)
For Forge users, Cloth Config API is optional on the client and allows you to have a config GUI in game.
Several options are available:
- Customize what is considered as a tree (log blocks & leave blocks).
- Customize what tools can be used (add more axes, allow everything, ...).
- Turn leaf breaking on/off.
- Option to disable the effect of the mod by sneaking (can be reversed).
- Change speed depending on the tree size.
- Damage tools or not (can set it to break the tool by the amount of blocks there were in the tree).
- Let tools at 1 durability if it's going to break.
NOTE: On servers you need the mod on both client and server if the enchant is enabled.
Check out the wiki for some more information.
I will stop doing support in the comments, if you need to report a bug or ask a feature you have the Issues section made for that.