Uploaded by ThePavoReality
Uploaded Aug 25, 2022
Game Version 1.19.2 +2
Size 2.06 MB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.19 Versions
This is the 1.19.2 version of Exotic Birds! Please let me know of any bugs via the issue tracker, or on Discord (https://discord.gg/9S6NAjd)
- Reverted a change with datapacks meaning you no longer have to manually enable the datapack to use the files.
- Updated to 1.19.2
- Added Ukrainian language file. Thanks to DMYTROID!
- BUGFIX: Gendered birds will now spawn in groups of mixed gender.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue that was causing some birds to only spawn as their default variant.
- Updated to Forge 41.0.98 which should fix those bad crashes.
- Birds have a chance of spawning with babies.
- BUGFIX: Fixed some registration errors with beach and savanna bird spawns.
- BUGFIX: Full mangrove cages now have the correct texture.
- BUGFIX: Nest generation has been tweaked and the config option works again.
- BUGFIX: Baby water birds should no longer drown when swimming.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a crash when logging a bird with the encyclopedia on a server.
v2.0.0 - The Pigeon Update
- Added pigeon boxes.
- Added pigeon backpacks.
- Pigeons can now be tamed with bread.
- Tamed pigeons have an inventory which can be opened by crouching and right clicking.
- Tamed pigeons can now equip leather caps and backpacks.
- Tamed pigeons with backpacks can send items to their assigned pigeon box. (Pigeon boxes can be assigned by right clicking with a leashed pigeon)
- All recipes now use forge tags!
- Changed ambrosia texture.
- Added spawn rules for the birds, so only swimming birds should spawn on water..
- Cranes are no longer classed as water birds and will spawn in savannas
- Ambrosia is now listed as phoenix food in the bird book.
- The taming items for pelicans and pigeons will now tempt the birds and are listed as food items in the bird book.
- Removed the experience reward of the "Egg-citing Discoveries" advancement.
- Added eight new advancements.
- Language file updates. Added Italian - thanks Scroven!
- BUGFIX: Added missing recipe advancements for ambrosia, egg identifier, egg incubator, nest and phoenix eggs.
- BUGFIX: Added missing mangrove birdcage recipe.
- BUGFIX: Added back particles for the phoenix egg block.
- BUGFIX: The "Jailbird" advancement works once again.
- BUGFIX: Tamed pelican leg rings now save their dyed colour.
- BUGFIX: Phoenixes now save their entity data properly.
- BUGFIX: The allowOstrichRiding config option once again prevents ostrich riding.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a typo preventing egg generation in nests..
- BUGFIX: The allowBirdDespawning config option is now implemented properly.
- BUGFIX: Swimming birds will swim faster on water than they did before.
- Original release.