Engineers Workshop Reborn
- Engineers Workshop Reborn is a fork from EwyBoy's Engineers Workshop but ported to 1.12.2
- Engineers Workshop is a fork of Vswe's mod Steve's Workshop
- Textures are by CyanideX
We recommend Creeperhost for hosting your minecraft (or other game) servers. They have provided you a discount code you can use to get a discount off a VPS server.
About the mod:
The mod adds one block to the game. This block can be 4 of the following chest, crafting table or a furnace. The blocks can then be used all at once from one gui.
- A chest can be added to the table to provide storage
- A crafting table can be added to add a crafting grid
- A furnace can be added to smelt items
- Fuel can be added into the slot at the bottom under the power bar
- The table a wide range of upgrades that can be used to add extra features to the table.
- To add the upgrades to the table click on the upgrade button in the table's GUI.
This mod requires reborn core to be installed to function.
If you have any questions about the mod feel free to ask on our discord server.