A simple mod that adds a crop which you can harvest to get ender pearls.
MC Forums Post - Source Code - Issues
Licence: GPLv3: you can include this mod in any modpack (Curse or not), credit is not necessary but always appreciated!
New in the long-awaited 1.16 version:
- New Tilled End Stone textures to match Vanilla's new Farmland textures.
- Proper seeds and crop tagging for better automation/tool interaction.
The ender crop has 8 growth stages. Harvesting it at any stage will drop Ender Seeds, at the 8th stage it will drop 1-2 Ender Pearls and sometimes an extra seed.
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules but at 50% the rate of wheat.
- Requires light level < 7 to grow (redstone torch).
On tilled end stone:
- Follows vanilla Minecraft growth rules at the same rate as wheat.
- Requires any light level.
- 1 in 50 chance to spawn an endermite on harvest. (configurable)
- Ender seeds can be found in dungeons and are as rare as golden apples. (configurable)
- They can also be crafted by surrounding wheat seeds with 4 ender pearls:
Tilled End Stone (configurable)
To obtain tilled end stone you simply right-click regular end stone with a hoe that has been enchanted with Unbreaking I or a hoe-like tool (AIOT, Kama, Scythe) with mining level 1 (Stone).
Waila/The One Probe integration:
Zifiv Games (French)
Why I made the mod:
mod didn’t make it easy to survive at night. So out of frustration
(mostly because I’m really good at getting killed) I made the Ender Crop