This java program allows you to backup/delete/rename worlds.
- Backup, delete or rename your worlds
- Open NBT Explorer in the map´s folder with an button press
- Determine the worlds minecraft version
- Find out if the world used forge and get a mod list from the world
- Worlds from EVERY minecraft version are compatible
- Modify some values from the level.dat (player, difficulty and datapacks)
Extra features when loaded as mod:
- Press key binding (default: F4) to open the window
- Saves folder from current game is selected automatically
How to use:
As mod: Simply put the jar into the mods folder. After startup press the key binding to open the program window.
As standalone program: Just double-click the jar. When using like this you don´t need to watch out for the correct minecraft version. Just make sure you have Java 8!