This mod links your server chat with a channel on your discord server.
- Send chat messages from discord to minecraft and back
- /discord command which sends an invite url to the sender
- Webhook mode
- Shows player faces
- Customizable server avatar
- Server crash detection (might not always work!)
- Player timeout detection (might not always work!)
- Death and advancement messages
- Channel description display
- Allows display of MOTD, TPS, Uptime and player amount
- FTB Utilities shutdown and afk detection
- FTB Utilities Nicknames and chat name formatting
- Out of the box compatibility with Emojicord
- API for mod developers to send messages and register commands
- Vorifier integration
The bot needs permissions to modify webhooks, send and read messages and manage channels.
1.12 will no longer get feature updates.
To edit 1.14 .toml configs I recommend this Notepad++ language definition: https://github.com/Fireforge/toml-notepadplusplus
Do not report bugs in the comments, go here instead!