This mod/plugin links your server chat with a channel on your discord server.
Compatible Platforms: Forge, Spigot (since 2.0.4)
- Send chat messages from discord to minecraft and back
- /discord command which sends an invite url to the sender
- Webhook mode
- Shows player faces
- Customizable server avatar
- Server crash detection (might not always work!, forge only)
- Player timeout detection (might not always work!, forge only)
- Death and advancement messages
- API for mod developers to send messages and register commands
- Discord <-> Minecraft account linking (with whitelist mode)
- Votifier integration (spigot)
- Dynmap Integration
The bot needs permissions to modify webhooks, send and read messages and manage channels. You also need to enable Server Members Intent
Quick setup guide: https://github.com/ErdbeerbaerLP/Discord-Chat-Integration/wiki/Quick-Setup
1.12 will only get very critical bug fixes!
To edit .toml configs I recommend this Notepad++ language definition: https://github.com/Theodor-Lindberg/NPP-TOML-Syntax
Do not report bugs in the comments, go here instead!