NOTE: The JARs I build are published only to CurseForge. I cannot vouch for the JARs found on other sites because I do not know their origin.
Brings features from Dynamic Surroundings 1.12.2 as well as some new ones. Sound Control is a 100% pure client side mod meaning that it does not have to be installed on a server to get full functionality.
- Sound Culling: Minimize the repeated playing of specified sounds over a short period of time. Useful for cutting down on the noise around animal pens or other noisy contraptions.
- Sound Blocking: Prevent any registered sound that is played through the Minecraft engine, like gnatts and insect buzzes from certain unnamed mods.
- Sound Volume Scaling: Some sounds are either too loud or too soft. Increase or decrease the volume at which they play.
- Cave Reverb: The larger the cave the longer the sound decay.
- Sound Occlusion: Sound dampens the further it travels through blocks.
Currently no configuration GUIs - all done through the TOML configuration file. GUIs will be created once Forge catches up.