1. Dregora requires OTG to run so make sure to install it properly using the information found by pressing on the install button above.
2. Dregora is undergoing a major overhaul for both 1.12.2 as 1.16.5 these have been divided in the v1.9 biome & v2.0 structure updates.
3. A lot of the structures in *old* screenshots are not in yet, these will be part of Dregora v2.0 again.
4. For my own sanity 1.12.2 will be updated prior to 1.16.5 as this makes updating Dregora as a whole easier on me.
5. Dregora v1.9 will have 130+ random mode biomes and 400+ from image biomes. Random mode generates till infinity.
6. Dregora v1.76 (1.16.5) contains the old Dregora files with 245+ biomes & 7000 Objects. (This will be updated).
What is Dregora?
Dregora is a custom world generator created using OpenTerrainGenerator with over 530 custom biomes and 17000 Biome Objects including custom trees, rocks, caves, huge dungeons, villages, medieval cities, both sunken as intact or stranded ships, soon to be added fallout shelters, bunkers, vanilla compatible custom entities (Nothing fancy but faster, stronger, scarier and bigger), Custom Lore of what happened in the world of Dregora, custom loot tables, treasure hoves and much, much more!
Mod pack Creators:
First of all, feel tree to put this mod in any mod pack. As of V1.9 Dregora contains two files, the Dregora's Biome Catalog.txt. contains detailed info on each biome and the Legenda.txt contains information on how to get rid of structures, get rid of the lore, a guide on changing how the spawn region generates and information on the ore generation. This file also contains more info on the Biome Catalog. You can find these files in dregora.jar/assets/worldpacker/dregora/information for 1.12.2 or dregora.jar/presets/dregora/information for 1.16.5 as soon as it is released.
Content Creators: As of V1.9 Dregora contains a content creator.txt file within the .jar file at dregora.jar/assets/worldpacker/dregora/information for 1.12.2 or dregora.jar/presets/dregora/information for 1.16.5 as soon as it is released. This file contains information on how to easily navigate Dregora as v1.9 contains 530+ biomes it may be handy being able to teleport to them individually. In the future this will also contain information on how to find some of Dregora's bigger structures.
Donate? All of this wouldn't be possible without OTG so please donate them instead or give them a hand if you are a java developer! If so I'll never forget your contribution!
- If you experience water color flickering try out this mod: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/better-biome-blend
Youtube Showcases: From more recent to oldest with a self-made showcase at the bottom.