Draylar's Battle Towers is my take on the popular Battle Towers mod. It was made using the Fabric API, which runs on 1.14. I looked at some of the issues I had with previous attempts at this mod and fixed it to the best of my creative ability.
Once you have installed this mod, you will find Battle Towers scattered across the land with high rarity. Unlike previous versions of the mod, my take intends for the structures to be very uncommon, but this can be changed with the config. Each floor in a tower is also very hard; you're rewarded with great loot.
Each tower has a variable number of floors, ranging from 10-13 by default. Each floor has a special design with unique mobs that compliment the floor's theme. Within chests found on each floor, you will find Boss Keys.
Once you reach the final floor, you'll find a Boss Lock:
You're going to need 10 keys to unlock the Boss Lock... have fun with what comes next.
- Will you add more variants of Battle Towers for different biomes? If there is an interest in it, yes.
- I'm a modpack creator. What can I customize? At the moment, you can customize the loot tables for the boss & chests as well as the rarity of towers and how high they are. You are not able to customize what spawns on each floor, but I may add an option for that in the future given enough requests for it.
- I can't find a tower! Am I doing something wrong? These are somewhat rare. The default spawn rate makes them appear about as often as villages.
- Making the entrance of tower better
- Creating a better AI for final boss
- More configurable spawners
- New tower types
- More floors