Have you ever heard of End Cake, one of the important elements mainly in Skyblock packs? Yes, there is already a mod for it, but it's only available for 1.7.10 - 1.10.2. End Cake has been absent since 1.11 and beyond. So, here's this mod!
It's not just End Cake, but more than you expected!
Starting from version 1.3.2 of Dimensional Edibles for 1.12, GunpowderLib is a required dependency for this mod.
- End Cake: Inspired by the End Cake in Dimensional Cake, they function pretty much the same, except the texture this mod uses is a custom-made one
- Nether Cake: A new cake variant that allows you to go to the Nether, it teleports you to x0, z0 of the Nether upon eaten
- Overworld Cake: A new cake variant that allows you to go to the Overworld from other dimensions, it teleports you to the world spawn upon eaten
- Ender Apple, Nether Apple and Overworld Apple: Apples variant of the cakes, allows single-use teleportation
- Want some more other cakes / apples in your modpack? You can add custom edibles as of version 1.3 of the mod! See the section below for more information.
- Configurable config options to:
- Enable / disable each items / blocks
- Edit what "fuel" each cake uses
- Customizing teleportation coordinates to different dimensions
- Enable / disable pre-fueled cakes upon placed
- JEI Integration: Every items / blocks in this mod have a detailed description on JEI, acts as an ingame wiki
- Waila (Hwyla) / The One Probe integration for cakes: Shows you how much "fuel" each cake in the world has
Adding your own custom edibles
- To add your own custom cakes / apples, look into the
customediblesection of the mod's config file
- Here's an example of the config: [Click Here]
- You may add as many custom cakes / apples as you like, but you have to add the crafting recipes for the cakes / apples yourself via CraftTweaker as this feature is mainly intended for modpack creators
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests through the GitHub issue tracker.
Source Code & License
- This mod is Open-Source.
- You can find the source code on GitHub.
- This mod is under Jacky's Minecraft Mods License.
- Twitter - @JackyyTV
- Discord - Jacky#1234
- Reddit - JackyyTV
- Note: I do not accept DMs on CurseForge, all DMs on CurseForge are ignored.
Support the development
If you enjoy this mod and would like to support my mod development, consider donating / tipping! Every donations / tips are appreciated!
Other than donating / tipping, you may also support me by subscribing on Patreon or Twitch!