DGWeapons is a modification for postapocalyptic server: Darkness Grounds - The Last City. Mod contains many 3D melee weapons, starting from the plank to Japanese Katana.
I'm sincerely sorry for lack of updates, but I couldn't work on them for some time due to problems with my hardware and the fact that I've lost some files, making me write a part of code from a scratch. DGWeapons isn't dead yet, I still work on new updates. I'm going to release 1.9.0-AU version soon, which is going to add 3D armors with tons of stat modifications.
If you want to change craftings, then you have to open .jar file with either WinRar or 7-Zip, go into "\assets\dgweapons\recipes" and open the .json file you want to modify. You can check the recipe ID you want to modify via "JEI" mod.
- Big range of weapons which is still growing
- Half-realistic crafting of weapons and other items
- Random quality system (Bad, Good and Perfect), which changes the statistics of a weapon
- Every weapon stat is configurable (attack speed, attack damage and durability)
- Melee weapons have their enchantments disabled (there's an upgrade system in making, which will be able to change some of the stats)
- Option to enable/disable Vanilla swords/Vanilla Enchanting Table crafting
- Option to enable/disable enchanting this mod's weapons via Enchanted Book (this option is going to be removed once weapon upgrade system is finished) Modification has been made mainly for my server (Darkness Grounds), which doesn't mean that you can't use it for your server or modpack.
- Add addon system
- Add player buffs
- Fix unknown bugs
- Add frying pan, a decorative tree and few other fun weapons (with an option to disable them)
- Add option to change percentages of weapon's quality and the frequency of dropping Flax from Double Grass
- Create a Discord server for this modification
- Polish textures of some items
- Add postapocalyptic decorative blocks with an option to enable/disable them
- Add armors