CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.14 Versions
- Player bounding box and eye height is now customizable.
- Update the command system, now you can use commands to switch models.
- First person view is now customizable.
- You can now add item models as part of your model.
- You can now add variables to reduce expression redundance and speed up calculation.
- There is now a blockbench plugin to export CPM models. Although exported models cannot be used directly, some mannual modifications are needed.
- No longer need to mannually specify texture size.
- Model color and alpha is now customizable using expressions.
- The model skeleton is now customizable, which can be used to adjust model structure (so you can easily turn your self into an enderman, etc).
- Added basic informations to model packs: id, name, author and version. Models must have id and name to be loaded.
- Added some model examples with these new features.