This is the Fabric version of Controllable, a Forge version is also available!
Important: Controllable requires Framework (Fabric) to be installed.
Unlike Bedrock Edition, the Java Edition of Minecraft does not allow players to use a controller to play the game. There are many reasons why players find using a controller a better experience. Controllable not only makes the game more accessible by enabling controller support, it allows multiple instances of the game to be played on the same computer; something you can't do with a mouse and keyboard. Controllable has many exciting features such as: being able to change the binding of every button, allowing you to quick craft with one click from the recipe book, easy navigation of menus and inventory using the direcitonal pad, and the best support for other mods due to it's underlying codebase that developers can easily hook into!
- Play Minecraft Java Edition with a controller!
- Context-based button hints (just like Bedrock Edition). Icons can be changed to match your controller.
- A navigation experience designed for controllers. Use the DPAD to navigate widgets, lists, item slots, and more!
- Force feedback. This means your controller will rumble when taking damage, charging a bow, etc.
- Unlocks the ability to play multiple instances of Minecraft. Just point each one to a different controller!
- A customisable Radial Menu to extend support for more bindings. Press Right DPAD in-game to activate.
- Supports binding keybinds added by other mods.
- Over 25 different settings to help create the best experience for you!
Moved to the official Controllable Documentation website
🙋♀️ Need Support or Want to Follow Mod Development:
The comment section isn't great for support, which is why MrCrayfish recommends you join the Discord community. You can get help installing and configuring mods, resolving crashes and more! Plus you'll also get access to news about mod updates and development (before anywhere else!). Click the banner below to join 🔽