Uploaded by jamieswhiteshirt_
Uploaded Oct 18, 2020
Game Version 1.16.3 +3
Size 430.97 KB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.16 Versions
- Fixed an issue where items taken from Clothesline Anchors by automation blocks could be duplicated in some situations.
- BREAKING: Removed the restriction of maximum network momentum. The hand cranking interaction instead inherits the former restriction, while third-party interactions must apply their own restrictions (if any).
- Changed Nullable annotations from jsr305 to Jetbrains annotations.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.2.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.16.1.
- Changed the mod ID from "clothesline-fabric" to "clothesline". Worlds using pre-0.2.0 versions of Clothesline will be incompatible with 0.2.0 and later versions of Clothesline.
- Added a client API for rich block interactions as seen on Clothesline Anchors with Cranks.
Breaking API changes:
- Moved the API from the
com.jamieswhiteshirt.clotheslinefabric.apipackage to the
- Changed the return values of
NetworkStatemethods with tickDelta parameters from double to float.
- Moved the API from the
- Fixed items on clothesline networks rendering with incorrect lighting
- Fixed clothesline networks not unloading properly in unloaded chunks
- Fixed closed captions for clothesline running
- Updated to Minecraft 1.14.3
- Added rounding of numbers displayed in debug info
- Disabled rendering of debug text that is more than 10 blocks away
- API: Fixed docs in NetworkState
- API (BREAKING): Updated to rtree-3i-lite-fabric 0.3.0
- API (BREAKING): Moved MathUtil out of API
- Switched to rtree-3i-lite-fabric as an included dependency instead of shading rtree-3i-lite
- Fixed Clotheslines rendering in hand when not active
- Made it possible to place Clothesline Anchors on fences as intended
- Updated to Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5 - #4 by asiekierka
- Fixed Clothesline rendering in the wrong hand
- Updated to Minecraft 19w13b
- Updated to Minecraft 19w12a
- Updated to Minecraft 19w11b
- Fixed incompatibility with More Berries causing crashes
- Updated to Minecraft 19w09a
- Updated to Minecraft 19w08b
- Moved custom sound events from minecraft to clothesline-fabric namespace
- Updated to Minecraft 19w07a
- Updated to Minecraft 19w06a
- Fixed bug disallowing placement of blocks without collision boxes
- Updated to Minecraft 19w05a
- Fixed bug allowing blocks to be placed in a colliding state
- Updated to Minecraft 19w04a
- Updated to Minecraft 19w03b
- Made clothesline anchors waterloggable
- Fixed bug where clothesline anchors were not lit properly
- Fixed bug where usage interactions for all items except Clotheslines would never end
- Updated to Minecraft 19w03a
- Removed Clothesline Anchor block entities. Any previously placed cranks will be lost. Sorry!
- Updated to Minecraft 19w02a
- Fixed bug where Cranks would not drop from Clothesline Anchors
- Fixed bug where Clothesline Anchors would be unable to rotate when their last Clothesline connection is broken
- Initial release