TWITCH FUNCTIONALITY (LIKE EMOTES) DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE DUE TO REMOTE API CHANGES.
YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL IT IS PORTED TO MODERN MINECRAFT VERSIONS.
This mod provides various tweaks and features to the Minecraft chat while staying close to the look and feel of the Vanilla chat. It is only installed on the client.
Chat Tweaks is not compatible with MineTogether since MineTogether adds its own chat replacement. You can safely remove MineTogether if you do not wish to use its features.
This project is sponsored by Server.pro.
- Emoticons (Twitch, BTTV, FFZ) with an emote menu
- Image Link Preview (view posted images in Minecraft without opening a browser)
- Ability to group messages into tabs using RegEx patterns
- Message Filters (allows redirecting messages to appear in the sidebar or in the bottom of the screen)
- Ability to simply hide certain messages completely
- Message Reformatting (sender, message and custom RegEx groups can be used to restructure displayed messages)
- Message Highlights (when your username or a configured word is mentioned)
- Alternating Message Background for better readability
- Message Timestamps